Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Movie Think Like a Man Act Like a Lady UPDATE!

                                              Ladies and Gents I give the movie
                                             Think Like A Man, Act Like A Lady a perfect 10!
My abs are still hurting from Kevin Harts rants about being divorced and over his wife played by Wendy Williams.
The women are tired of men.... and always having the same results with their relationships with me, which really are NO results (is that good English lol ohh well)

So the women see Steve Harvey on Oprah and he is talking about his book and the women in the audience ask Steve questions, the single women...Megan Good, Gabrielle Union, & Taraji P. Henson, all want better results...well Taraji seems like she is too strong to go for that crap....but she gives in! To taking the advice Steve Harvey gives in his book Think Like A Man, Act Like a Lady.... like the chirp chirp rule....or the 90 day rule.......
Ok I'm not going to spoil this for you, lets just say I laughed the whole movie!
Ladies HAVE Fun (wink wink*) Gents we, got our eyes on y'all...don't make any sudden moves...lol
I will purchase this movie and watch it again... I was laughing so hard I missed stuff cause I didn't hear it. let me know your thoughts!

Stay Fabulous,

KOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment