Saturday, April 7, 2012

Introducing Tiffany Nicole "Queen of Creativity!

                      Inspirational Tiffany Nicole!

I personally know Tiffany Nicole and her creativity comes from her soul! This woman LOVES JILL SCOTT!!! If you know her then you know she is a dreamer, a visionary, friend, and supporter, a net worker, artist, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a wife, a cook, a baker and when I'm hungry...I know where to go...
and if...I mean... lol and when my hair is jacked I know where to go! This is a woman of many talents, who deserves her own talk show...to share the gifts that God has blessed her with. I don't think I would be natural, if I did not have her encouragement and education about hair! She loves to collaborate with other talented people, all Tiffany knows is how to do it big, she doesn't do anything half way! Enjoy the 11 questions I asked, what I call  this queen of creativity.
She makes her own hairstyles earrings her scarf tutorial is going to debut on her YouTube channel soon..

Tiffany Nicole @ fashion show!

                                          TIFFANY NICOLE!!!!!
1.What does Expressions of Tiffany Nicole mean to you? Expressions of Tiffany Nicole means to be "FREE" It is who I am inside and out. I choose to express myself in every area in my life, as a wife, mother, friend, my work, passions, visions and how I feel spiritually.
2.What do you want others to experience through expressions of Tiffany Nicole, Indique',  and your YOUTUBE CHANNEL? I want others to feel the passion of who I am as a whole, there is so many gifts and anointing that God has blessed me with and I want to share it with the world. I feel we are vessels for God to use in His Glory, so what ever I do I want it to be a reflection of what God has done in me. Indique' is another form of expression, not only is my best friend the co founder of the company she is my mentor, I watched her build this company from ground up, she taught me how you can take something pretty much dead "hair" and make it into something so innovative and ALIVE.
Hair gives life to so many women, its a form of expression in beauty, how confident a woman is when she feels BEAUTIFUL!
My YouTube Channel will reflect it all. The Official Q T
3. Why do you like to create? I like to create because its "Unique" its yours to do as you feel. I love the FREEDOM to just let go! Be You...
4. How do you create? How I create, I just tap into what ever it is I'm doing at that moment, and then I "explore" all my options and take it to different levels. Each time is different, I learn new things when I create.
5. What is your mantra, what makes you you that you stand by? My Mantra/Motto is If God gave me the vision then He will give what I need for it to come to pass. I believe that we are ALL created in His image, so if that's so I am an Illustration of Him, I have the POWER to do anything.





6. What do you want to express now a days?
I'm really Feelin fashion:
My hair- "Indique" Deep wave W/ golden boliage highlight.
Clothes- lots of fun stuff, color blocking & prints, vintage, unique pieces that I love to mix and match together.
Make-Up- Ketta Vaughn, "Barbie" pink lipstick, MED COOL 2 liquid foundation.
Nails- pastels & bright mate finish colors
 7. I hear you want a talk show? what kind of talk show? Yes, I would love a talk show where I can just talk about life, love, spirituality, parenting,marriage, fashion/beauty, music,food, health, everything.... The "Talk" Talk show!






8. How can we get hair from Indique? Salon Retail Partner~ Tiffany Nicole

9. What is your role in Indique'? I am a Indique' Pro-Stylist/ Extensions and Educatorhttp://indiquehair.wistia.com/m/eV375e





10. What are your inspirations in life and creativity?
I'm always inspired by a need, when there is a need I want to create a solution to make things better. My feelings help me to be creative as well, when I happy I want to express that, when I'm down I want to create something that makes me HAPPY!





11. What projects are in your future?
My future is BRIGHT..."BIG BRIGHT FUTURE" theme song~






Educating for Indique' Academy
hopefully some commercial/ voice work, cook book w/ the hubby coming soon, entrepreneurial projects.
You will see a lot of Tiffany Nicole Expressing her self in so many ways...Stay tuned
Social networks ~
Facebook & Linked: Tiffany Nicole
Twitter: @HairAtTiffanys
Instagram: tiffany_nicole_7
Youtube Debut coming soon! I will post when it comes out!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialQT?feature=mhee
Visionary

Creative

Hair Educator

LOVES family! Nature,! God!

No comments:

Post a Comment