Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hair!!!~~~AS I AM reviews coming soon!

Hey folks!
I hope you had a great start to May! I had a rough week, so I am glad its going to be the weekend!


I just want to let you guys know I am trying out the AS I AM Curling Jelly & the AS I AM Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner.

I just started and so far i really like the Hydration Elation...It smells tropical I will it were edible...it smells like coconut goodness, I really wish you could scratch and sniff...Hey they need to make a perfume this smell I will wear it out, and a lip gloss, detergent...I could go on really I could....candles...room spray...soap....lol ok enough you get the point I hope.
So look forward to this review..I recently dyed my bangs blonde so hopefully this will intensely condition my colored hair...

I am bad at combining products so I will try to stick to using these products i will try not to mix a curl definer with the Curling Jelly & I will try not to use another deep conditioner..
but what if I get great results with combinations...well whatever I do I will let you know....
Stay Fabulous!!!
KOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment