Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspiration~Failures

"Remember that failure is an event, not a person" - Zig Ziglar

This is so encouraging! If you are like me you are extra hard on yourself! I'm not even a coach why am I so hard on myself??? But this quote by Zig Ziglar helps me feel better and not dwell on the actual failure because it was an even something that happened...it does not define me!

Sooo hey guys! I  have been working like crazy....I still have to see Women Thou Art Loosed on the 7th day and now I have to see Think Like a Man!

But!

I am a bridesmaid in best friends wedding and the shower is this weekend!
I don't know if I can fit them in this weekend BUT I am going 2 c both!
If you see it before me message me I can add your review too!

You are so fabulous! Continue to be so!
KOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment