Thursday, March 8, 2012

SXSW Austin Texas

Welcome to Austin SXSWers
Downtown will be packed, music lovers, movie buffs, & lets not forget the interactive . While you are here I just want to warn you Texans are nice they open the door, and say hello to you...
Beware
you may want to move to Austin after this experience!
all the places.
ALL of the food trailers are good, on they way to the show stop at one please leave a comment of your experiences. Stop by Congress Ave. they have the best shopping and Keep Austin Weird vibe, Austin is pretty relaxed but fashionable at the same time......wait is that possible...well I am gonna stick to it yeah relaxed and fashionable! If you want to hang out on 6th street you can park for free on east 5th. Enjoy the lights, cameras, action, and if you need a place to stay for SXSW I suggest you check out www.airbnb.com ( I suggest staying in south Austin its close to your events). I vote Austin as best place to live...and its not because I live here! There are tons of pedicabs for that unique Austin Experience.
If you want to know more you can go to! I plan to be out and about I will post pics!
Be fabulous!
***KoKo

No comments:

Post a Comment