Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Koko randomness

                                                  Is weird normal or normal weird now?

I can be pretty random at times....and today I have been thinking is it "in" to be weird and are people weird or are they trying to be weird....
or is normal weird and now we have a new normal that's just straight up weird....
any way feel free to read and think about it or chime in and start a conversation.
I think everyone is unique and has different thoughts, patterns, characteristics, and lives. Maybe its that people are more open to not agreeing to what is socially considered normal.....
One person may see themselves totally different from what another person sees that person....
Isn't it interesting that we live in our thoughts and assume things about people...
are people genuine in liking people anymore or is it "just what I can get from you" world.
I hope, and  I believe that  there are genuine people.... that can be weird and proud of it and don't care if its normal or socially accepted....
this is random I hope this makes sense if it doesn't you may need to read something normal>

stay fabulous
KOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment