Sunday, March 11, 2012

Animal Instinct Review!

Here is my review of Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips!
I got #440 Animal Instinct
I bought this at Ulta...but I think you can buy these @ Walgreens, Target..etc
Fits all nails
kit includes:
16 Nail Polish Strips
Cuticle Stick, Mini File & Buffer


also has instructions with pictures for those of us who need a visual......that be me  :)

push back cuticles

file nail

peel off plastic on top of strip and white paper off back of strip...when you open it up it smells like polish
how in the heck did they do this...I wish I would have invented this....
D A R N!

start by placing in the middle of nail smoothe and strech and then file end....

this is my first time using and its not too bad I have to get better @ placing it on the nail and stretching strip...don't judge me lol

and voilá!! I got my animal instinct #440


I want to try all of them..........

So fair I love this Sally Hansen Salon Effects! Saves time....if I were to do this design free hand.... let me tell you my left hand would be fly and my right would be a hot mess....I'm right handed...plus my design would not look so unified or uniformed lol. How do you take it off ???.....you ask
with-
Nail polish remover YES!!! this is a winner! It still smells like polish ...I wonder how long it takes for that smell to go away...is this my drying time??
I will keep you posted on how long this last it says up to 10 days...we will see..
Be fabulous!!! Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment