Friday, March 9, 2012

Inspiration "good deeds"

Yesterday I was on my way to class, I usually get there early and  park my car on the street where we have to pay to park...
I usually sit and read in my car,while waiting for my class.

well when I parked my car there was another student walking and she glanced in my car....
I thought "Why is she looking at me"

Well unbenounced to me she got in her car and left her drivers side door open for a while I went on to read my book... thinking that was weird...
I saw out of my peripheral vision she started walking towards my car, my window was already down because of the nice weather...
she asked me are you parking.....
I was thinking I'm already parked what the heck....
I said yes...
she gave me her parking sticker that had time on it because she was leaving....
I said ohhh thank you....you freaked me out.....
WOW so now its my turn and your turn do something unexpected for someone else you DON'T know. It may open there eyes to a better perspective or even brighten their day....
Thank you anonymous girl you helped me more than you know!
Good deeds go a long way!
Be fabulous
KoKo

No comments:

Post a Comment