Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jamming to Ms Natural by Brown Audio/Update on As I Am

Shout out to all the Naturals
Join me and check out Brown Audio's song called "Mrs Natural"....Yeah I like it
Angela Davis!
notice all the shout out to Natural products, I heard Miss Jessie, Jane Carter, and Shea Moisture...and a shout out to Angela Davis ...anyway check out the song....
http://brownaudio.bandcamp.com/track/ms-natural?permalink



Update !!!! AS I AM Review!!!!

Ok so I been rocking the wash n go!

Let me tell you This As I am Curling Jelly smells  like a nice scented candle its a sweet smell and it def feels like jelly but looks like the color of condish....I apply this jelly in the shower after i have condish detangled all that jazz ... and while my hair is still soaking wet....
ok ok ya'll I am heavy handed this stuff is so light weight we I put half my hand in the jar I think its not all making it to my hair ...I think it slips through my fingers OR....it is cause I grab so much and apply it to this thick mane I got....lemme tell you its so thick I cant just brush through and know my hair is detangled I have to section hair and then detangle EACH section and then apply product to each section........any way I really like the results of the wash n go using AS I AM curling Jelly....and I have also started using Tresemme Naturals Silicone-free condish and I like one day... I used the method Terry Laflesh recommends I washed my hair at night and only applied my leave in condish Giovanni Direct leave in and the Tresemme as my styler and went to bed...the next day my hair looked fine looked like I used a styler...I just should have dried it before bed cause my hair stayed wet all day :( so far so good.... :) the only part I don't like about the AS I AM is the $$ its $19.99 for 16oz..... so thats why I need to chill on being so heavy handed :).

Stay fabulous!
KOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment